- Wasp Wirelessly Accessible Sensor Populations, European Project IST-034963.
- Mosar LSH European Project MOSAR (Mastering hOSpital Antimicrobial Resistance and its spread into the community).
- SensLab ANR TLCOM. The purpose of the SensLAB project is to deploy a very large scale open wireless sensor network platform.
- SensAS Sensas aims to propose mainly robotics application based on wireless sensor and actuator network nodes provided from the work done around senslab and senstools projects.
- SensTools SensTools provides a set of hardware and software tools for the WSN430 platform. Some basic drivers and several OSes are provided.
- ORSI ORSI is an INRIA sponsored software development support.
- Surveiller Prevenir ANR RNRT. The SVP project addresses the understanding, the conception, and the implementation of an integrated ambient architecture that would ease the optimization in the deployment of surveillance and prevention services in different types of dynamic networks.
website: an event driven network simulator.
website: Energy and performance estimation with C code annotation.
website: GCC for MSP430 micro-controllers.
- MspGCC 4.x
GCC 4.x toolchain for Texas Instruments MSP430 MCUs
website: VCD file viewer.
website: performance analisys.